Free Lawn Care Workshop
A 2-hour workshop on February 12th, presented by Skip Orth, author of the book “What Every Home Owner On The Emerald Coast Needs To Know About Lawn Care”.
Skip has been solving lawn problems along the Emerald Coast for over 25 years and in this workshop he shares his vast lawn care expertise with homeowners.
Some of the topics Skip will cover in this workshop are:
- Why most store-bought fertilizers are not formulated for the Emerald Coast.
- How to recognize and treat lawn insect pests.
- How to keep your lawn virtually weed-free year round.
- How to recognize and treat lawn diseases.
- How and when to dethatch, aerate, and top-dress your lawn.
- What the best products are to use on your lawn and where to buy them.
- Proper watering for a healthy lawn.
- What the best type of grass is for this area...And much more!
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions if you are looking for an answer to a specific problem.
Each workshop attendee will receive a free copy of Skip’s book “What Every Home Owner On The Emerald Coast Needs To Know About Lawn Care” and a DVD of the workshop.